- The soul of an estate
- A unique heritage
- The creations
- Around the estate
- Contact us
- Holiday cottages
100 % Pinot Noir
One plot in Rorschwihr, the place is named Silberberg. On marl and limestone soil. Deep clayey soils. East and South East expositions and gentle slope. 350 m altitude. Cold place close to the forest.
Vineyard work :
The exploitation is led according to the mode of the Organic Agriculture, controlled by ECOCERT - FR-BIO-01.
- Colour : Pale white with pinked nuances, brilliant dress, continuous and fine effervescence.
- Aromas : Intense and fresh nose. Promissing Pinot Noir, very fruity nose on morello sherries and raspberries style. Nuances of bread yeasts and smoky notes.
- Mouth : Fresh attack. Bodied wine with fresh acidity. Elegant bubbles with an onctuous and creamy touch. Very riped grapes, long aftertaste on bodied acidity.
- Wine and food harmony : Suitable with aperitif and dessert. Structured wine that can suit with white meat like poultry in sauce, pigeon in brown sauce,...Nice with sea fruits made in Crémant sauce like Mussels or warm oesters,...
- Service temperature : 8-9°
- Ageing : 5-6 years