- The soul of an estate
- A unique heritage
- The creations
- Around the estate
- Contact us
- Holiday cottages
100 % Chardonnay
4 plots in Rorschwihr on dark chalky soils on heavy loess rock...Deep sandy-clayey soils. East and South East expositions and gentle slope.
3 plots in Orschwiller on dark washed-calcareous soils with 15 to 20% granitic stones. Silt sandy-clayey subsoil. East and South expositions and gentle slope.
Vineyard work :
The exploitation is led according to the mode of the Organic Agriculture, controlled by ECOCERT - FR-BIO-01.
- Colour : Yellow clear, lemon-coloured and brilliant dress, continuous and fine effervescence.
- Aromas : Intense and fresh nose. Fine, elegant, very fruity nose on citrus fruits notes (lemon-yellow and grapefruit). Nuances of bread yeasts and smoky notes.
- Mouth : Fresh attack. Marked and structured acidity, wine refreshing and fruity, elegant and fine. Bubbles with an onctuous and creamy touch. Flavours of mouth on notes of citrus fruits, pear and peach. Nuances of brioche and hot bread. Beautiful maturity. Wine very accomplished, fresh and refreshing having a marvellous acidity, very fruity.
- Wine and food harmony : Suitable with aperitif and dessert. This fond of delicacies wine is intended for the receptions, official receptions and festivals. It is typically a wine of thirst ! The cooked fruits flavours of this wine predispose it to accompany a tart Tatin, a pound cake, some hot pearsin covering pastry...
- Service temperature : 8-9°
- Ageing : 4-5 years