- The soul of an estate
- A unique heritage
- The creations
- Around the estate
- Contact us
- Holiday cottages
Pinot Noir, Chardonnay, Pinot Gris
2 plots in Rorschwihr on dark chalky soils on heavy loess rock...Deep sandy-clayey soils. East and South east expositions and gentle slope.
Vineyard work :
The exploitation is led according to the mode of the Organic Agriculture, controlled by ECOCERT - FR-BIO-01.
Specificity : 3 fermentations
2 fermentations in bottle instead of 1.
18 mouths ageing on lees for each fermentation. a minimum of 3 years in contacte with natural yeasts.
- Colour : Deep yellow, lemon-coloured and brilliant dress, continuous and fine effervescence, tears with high density, rare for a sparkling wine.
- Aromas : Intense and rich nose. Very riped fruit perception, candied apricot, Tattin tart aromas, pastry and butter brioche notes, caramelized fruit notes,...
- Mouth : Very fresh attack, nice acidity that makes a structured wine. Wonderful contrast between acidity and high roundness. Fatty and cream texture. Complexity of bouquet. Mineral wine with nuances of brioche, hot bread, almond, sugared almond, truffe, dried forest floor...Beautiful density in a dry style wine.
- Wine and food harmony : Beautiful for aperitif. It's also a gastronomic wine : St Jacques Nuts, Mussels in Crémant sauce, warm oysters with cream and cheese sauce,...
- Service temperature : 10°, not too cold
- Ageing : 4 years