- The soul of an estate
- A unique heritage
- The creations
- Around the estate
- Contact us
- Holiday cottages
15% Sylvaner, 50% Riesling, 15% Pinot Blanc et 20% Muscat d’Alsace
4 plots in Bergheim on dark chalky soils on hard calcareous subsoil and Oligocene marly subsoil. Deep, stony with good vineyard potential. East expositions and gentle slope.
The exploitation is led according to the mode of the Organic Agriculture, controlled by ECOCERT - FR-BIO-01.
- Color : Light yellow, with amber reflection, limpid.
- Aromas : fresh and young open nose. Complex nose, fruity, smoky and peppery chief characteristic. Wonderful mix of citrus fruits style and overripe fruits like Corinthians or dry grapes, like quince and barley sugar. Nuances of caramel and vanilla.
- Mouth taste : Fresh and supple first impression, wine built on a nice acidity, bouquet of citrus fruits, of apricot and peach yoghourt, of hot bread, of almond past...Surprising mix of roundness and freshness. Very long after-taste on smoked and liquorice bouquet.
- Wine and food harmony : Nice with fish, with sea fruits, harmonious with white meat, poultry in sauce, wild poultry and mushrooms, alsatian specialties (sauerkraut, baeckeoffe,...) ...
- Service Temperature : 10°
- Ageing : 3-4 years