- The soul of an estate
- A unique heritage
- The creations
- Around the estate
- Contact us
- Holiday cottages
Parcels located in Bergheim on brown calcareous soils on limestone rock hard. Very stony soil, moderately deep, slightly alkaline. Good warm-up through the gravel. Soils very favorable Gewurztraminer.
The exploitation is led according to the mode of the Organic Agriculture controlled by ECOCERT - FR-BIO-01.
- Colour : Light yellow lightly browned
- Aromas : Aromas with youth, very flattering (scents of rose, white flowers and lychees). Diverse array of spices (star anise, cinnamon, nutmeg). Nuances of toast. Sweet attack and delicate freshness, great aromatic expression from the attack, very persistent flavors of rose, lychee, almond paste. Final persistent bouquet. Notes of dried banana and quince.
- Caracteristics of the wine : Nice aromatic structure. Persistent and delicate wine
- Wine and food harmony : Nice for an aperitif, with a dessert like Alsace plum tart, light chocolate cakes. Harmonius with Alsace cheese (Munster). Very interesting with Asian food.
- Service temperature : 10°
- Ageing : 8-10 ans. With ageing, spiced and honey aromas are prevailing.