- The soul of an estate
- A unique heritage
- The creations
- Around the estate
- Contact us
- Holiday cottages
Plot of Rorschwihr, on a hillside, on the place called Kugelberg. East exposure, on clay-limestone soils and hard limestone bedrock. Deep and stony soils with very good wine potential.
Vineyard work :
The exploitation is led according to the mode of the Organic Agriculture, controlled by ECOCERT - FR-BIO-01.
- Colour : Gold yellow, with amber-color reflection, brilliant.
- Aromas : Intense. Pleasant and subtil young aromas : young rose, lychees. Fresh nose. Overripe banana and cinnamon second smell.
- Mouth taste: Sweet first impression and delicate freshness, intensive bouquet of roses, lychees, mango and almond paste. Heady and persistent wine. Interesting bitterness. Toasted scent. Fresh, fine and long wine.
- Wine and food harmony : Nice for an aperitif, with a dessert like Alsace plum tart, light chocolate cakes, biscuits, almond pastes, fruit salads... Harmonious with Alsace cheese (Munster). Very interesting with Asian food.
- Service temperature : 10°
- Ageing : 10 years