- The soul of an estate
- A unique heritage
- The creations
- Around the estate
- Contact us
- Holiday cottages
100 % Gewurztraminer
Sélection de Grains Nobles (or Selection of Nobles Grapes) is made of overripe grapes. The natur sugar content shall be above 18.2 % natural alcohol potential. AOC approval tasting is rigourously done in order to insure his excellence.
2 plots in Bergheim on dark chalky soils on hard calcareous subsoil and Oligocene marly subsoil. Deep, stony with good vineyard potential. East expositions and gentle slope.
This exploitation is led according to the mode of the Organic Agriculture - controlled by ECOCERT - FR-BIO-01.
- Colour : Golden, amber, very bright, rich and dense tears.
- Aromas : Intense, joyful and powerful, with aromas of quince, dried fruit, grapes, passion fruit,...
- Mouth taste : Honey and sweet first impression. An amazing and beautiful concentration, on sustained notes of quince and candied fruit. Powerful wine with a wonderful contrast between the acidity and sweetness.
- Wine and food harmony : Wonderful alone after lunch or diner. Nice for an exceptional aperitif, with desserts. Great with strong cheeses !
- Service température : 6-8°
- Ageing: 20 years