- The soul of an estate
- A unique heritage
- The creations
- Around the estate
- Contact us
- Holiday cottages
55% Muscat d’Alsace et 45% Muscat Ottonel
5 parcels on Rorschwihr and one on Bergheim, down slopes, southern exposure South-East on brown calcareous soils with sub-soil Oligocene marls and calcareous brown soils on loess thick. Very stony soils predominantly clay, low slope on the scree slopes, with very good wine potential.
This exploitation is led according to the mode of the Organic Agriculture - controlled by ECOCERT - FR-BIO-01.
- Colour : Rare and sustained intensity, golden color with orange reflections, presence of generous and syrupy tears.
- Aromas : Very powerful, very elegant, Muscat style, between fineness and overripeness : fruit conserves, honey, grapes, quince flavors..that mean concentration and Botrytis.
- Mouth taste : Powerful first impression, silky and fresh, nice balance between freshness and strength : a surprising freshness despite the syrupy, persistent aromas of candied fruit (candied quince), fresh honey and pears, intense bouquet with bergamot notes. Discret spicy notes, cloves,...
- Wine and foofd harmony : Not afraid of solitude, its relative freshness allows it to accompany goose lever, veal rice.. His character will match the sweet frozen desserts.
- Service temperature : 8-9°
- Ageing : 15 years