- The soul of an estate
- A unique heritage
- The creations
- Around the estate
- Contact us
- Holiday cottages
55% Muscat d’Alsace and 45% Muscat Ottonel
Sélection de Grains Nobles (or Selection of Nobles Grapes) is made of overripe grapes. The natur sugar content shall be above 16.4 % natural alcohol potential. AOC approval tasting is rigourously done in order to insure his excellence.
Plots in Bergheim and Rorschwihr on dark chalky soils on heavy loess rock. Deep sandy-clayey soils. East ans South East expositions and gentle slope.
This exploitation is led according to the mode of the Organic Agriculture - controlled by ECOCERT - FR-BIO-01.
- Colour : Amber intense yellow, with orange and amber reflection, limpid, high density of tears.
- Aromas : Really intense nose between overripe fruits characters (dried fruits, Corinthians grapes, honey, quince jam and barley sugar) ageing notes (verbena, dried cut grass, camphor) and typical Muscat notes (muscatnotes, thyme, cedar, menthol).
- Mouth taste : Sweet but still fresh, long bouquet of camomile, verbena, almond past, camphor,...Very suprising wine with high concentration level. Powerful, rich and very long after taste.
- Wine and food harmony : Wondelful alone after lunch or diner. Nice for an exceptional aperitif, with desserts.
- Service Temperature : 8-9°
- Ageing : 15-20 years