- The soul of an estate
- A unique heritage
- The creations
- Around the estate
- Contact us
- Holiday cottages
95 % Auxerrois et 5 % Pinot Blanc.
Parcels situation : 3 plots in Rorschwihr and 1 in Bergheim on dark soils on heavy loess rock. Deep sandy-clayey soils.
East ans South East expositions and gentle slope.
The exploitation is led according to the mode of the Organic Agriculture, controlled by ECOCERT - FR-BIO-01.
- Colour : Solid yellow, with little orange reflection, limpid.
- Aromas : Nice intensity, fruity and riped, with still young expression : peach, quince, vanilla, spiced. Beautiful fruit ripening. Hot bread in second nose.
- Mouth taste : Fresh and soft in mouth. Very delicate wine, rounded, intensive fruity expression. Discreet and refined acidity. Important fruit persistence.
- Wine and food harmony : Harmonious with daily food like : Onion tart, pâtés, quenelles, chicken vol au vent, soufflés (with cheese, with potatoes), black eggs and green vegetables, plate of assorted delicatessen...
- Service temperature : 10°
- Ageing : 4 years