- The soul of an estate
- A unique heritage
- The creations
- Around the estate
- Contact us
- Holiday cottages
Pinot Gris (petits grains)
One plot on the first hill of Bergheim in front of Alsace Plain, named rotenberg, on intensive red chalky-clayed soils with Oligocen marlysubsoil and loess. Deep, impotant clay percentage, stony with good vineyard potential. total east exposition and medium slope.
Vineyard work :
The exploitation is led according to the mode of the Organic Agriculture, controlled by ECOCERT - FR-BIO-01.
- Colour : Shining gold yellow, with coppered reflection, limpid.
- Aromas : Intense. Buttered nuances and overripe aromas (quince, dried grapes, Corinthians grapes,...) and yellow fruits (mirabelle,...). Nuances of almond past, of passion fruits, of vanilla and liquorice.
- Mouth taste : Supple attack. Notes of brioche, of butter cakes. Beautiful maturity. Very ripe. Half sweet and velvet first impression, balanced with a long fresh acidity.
- Wine and food harmony : Easy drinking wine. Nice for an aperitif, suitable for goose liver, game, white meat ....
- Service temperature : 10-11°
- Ageing : 8 years