- The soul of an estate
- A unique heritage
- The creations
- Around the estate
- Contact us
- Holiday cottages
Marl-limestone soils in Rorschwihr and Bergheim.
This exploitation is led according to the mode of the Organic Agriculture - controlled by ECOCERT - FR-BIO-01.
- Colour : Very nice grenadine and gooseberry color, elegant limpidity.
- Aromas : Open and intensive nose on fruity smell. Very fresh fruity nose with Morello cherry and gooseberry aromas. Typical Pinot Noir second nose of leather. Additional notes of hot bread.
- Mouth taste : fresh ans supple first sensation, elegant and easy-to-drink wine, round and pleasant wine. Mouth aromas of Morello cherry, of milk bread and buttered buckwheat pancake.
- Wine and food harmony : Elegant wine for summertime. Barbecues, pork plates and salads, cold chicken and vegetables, pizzas and Flammenküchen,...
- Service température : 10°
- Ageing : 3 years