- The soul of an estate
- A unique heritage
- The creations
- Around the estate
- Contact us
- Holiday cottages
Plost in Orschwiller and St Hippolyte on dark washed-calcareous soils with 15 to 20% of granitic stones. Silt sandy-clayey subsoil. East and South expositions and gentle slope.
This exploitation is led according to the mode of the Organic Agriculture - controlled by ECOCERT - FR-BIO-01.
- Colour : Garnet-red color, nuances of cacao, elegant limpidity.
- Aromas : Attractive red fruits aromas (morello cherry, raspberries, currants). Rich and heady notes that show wonderful ripeness. Second smell of gamy and nuts notes.
- Mouth taste : Supple and round first sensation. Nice bouquet of morello cherry spirit, leather and gamy perception. Long after taste.
- Wine and foof harmony : Nice wine with, red meats, also with wildpork or done in Pinot Noir sauce with hot apples and bilberry, with veal blanquette, with red mullets and aspergus, cheeses (goat's cheese, gruyère,...).
- Service temperature : 14°
- Ageing : 8-10 years