- The soul of an estate
- A unique heritage
- The creations
- Around the estate
- Contact us
- Holiday cottages
2 plots in Orschwiller and St Hippolyte on calcareous subsoils on Marl, red soil. East and south expositions and gentle slope.
This exploitation is led according to the mode of the Organic Agriculture - controlled by ECOCERT - FR-BIO-01.
- Colour : Garned-red color, nuances of cacao, nice limpidity, rich tears on the glass.
- Aromas : Open nose on nuts and heady notes. Rich and heady notes that show over-ripeness on the grapes. Notes of cherry jam and liquorice. Woody perception (even if there's no wood ageing !).
- Mouth taste : Supple and velvet first sensation, round and heady wine, high sapidity level, long after taste. Nice bouquet of cherry jam.
- Wine and food harmony : Nice harmony with tender beef in pepper sauce, with calve brown sauce and vapour vegetables, with pork fillet with mushroom sauce,...A gartronomic wine.Also with strong cheeses.
- Service temperature : 15°
- Ageing : 15 years.