- The soul of an estate
- A unique heritage
- The creations
- Around the estate
- Contact us
- Holiday cottages
4 plots in Orschwiller and St Hippolyte on dark washed-calcareous soils with 15 to 20% of granitic stones. Silt sandy-clayey subsoil. East and South expositions and gentle slope.
The exploitation is led according to the mode of the Organic Agriculture, controlled by ECOCERT - FR-BIO-01.
- Colour : Deep young yellow, with gold reflection, limpid.
- Aromas : Intense nose, first notes very fruity, citrus fruit, floral and mineral notes, bush peach, pineapple and grapefruit, evolution on floral style, white flowers aromas., on buttered nuances, on hazelnut notes,...
- Mouth taste: Attractive fresh first sensation, then fresh and fruity on notes of grapefruit ans bush peach, very round and rich, bodied by its long ageing on lees, bitterness pointing out the grapefruit peel. Structured on an elegant acidity.
- Wine and food harmony : will be able to emphasize the entries and dishes worked out containing fish and products of the sea: Nut of Saint Jacques, Lobster,...noble fish : Bar, Burbot, Pike...Will be excellent with regional speciality (choucroute, a cock with riesling sauce...).
- Service Temperature : 10°
- Ageing : 5 ans